BloOming with the flowers

BloOming with the flowers

Friday 1 June 2012

Hey LOVE

Sooooo...Graduation is close and I'm so excited to show yall my outfit but your going to have to wait till the end of JULY...Its a very typical hijabi thing to wear a dress on graduation I think its cute but for some reason it doesn't appeal  to me because of the cape...I think I'm going to do something different and its crucial to wear something modest, even if its a dress....the aim is to resemble a QUEEN...Its becoming tooooooo common for us to walk away from our natural ROYAL state...

BE FASHIONABLE IN YOUR ROYAL ESSENSE

and I ORDERED MY WATCH for graduation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I owe you guys a outfit of the day pic...and inshaAllah it'll come soon...Heres some pics of a fun day out with my Lovely Friends







No comments:

Post a Comment