BloOming with the flowers

BloOming with the flowers

Tuesday 6 December 2011

POEM with NO TITLE

Those instrumentals reminded me of a ceremony, where the oceans had co-existed in a theme song, as these two strangers danced on a moonbeam course or maybe it was the pearl-like rays adorning my pupils seeping into his heart…it had all been such a sway of softness and I was unable to remember how or why it had begun… only allowing myself to dream of night and day in the same structure of musicals, intoxicated with love, hums and movements…Yes, the symphony continued to circulate this dream of what love should be, was to be…is to me…and I lay, unwilling to open my eyes, I was determined to dream till my body fell into an unknown seizure…but then it came… that eager nerve to open my eyes…only they had been open throughout this night…

By Fahima's blooms...
stay in LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment