BloOming with the flowers

BloOming with the flowers

Saturday 23 July 2011

Change it UP!!

Hey ladyloves,

So I got the same plain top in 3 colours...really loved the fact that it wasn't fitted. I'm not into tight fitted tops especially because I wear Jeans, so I always get loose, long tops and Alhamdulilah they seem to be everywhere, some are dresses which I convert into tops lololol...A girls gotta do what shes gotta do in the cause modesty, am I right or am I right...lol PLUS I'm really a handbag, heels, and hijab STATEMENT type of girl...the top JUST has to be the right colour, right fit and look really effortless...and I got it from there on mashaAllah...so I haven't worn the coral version yet BUT I did do turquoise and a dusty brown...okay I'm rambling...HERE...WE...GO..


No comments:

Post a Comment