BloOming with the flowers

BloOming with the flowers

Sunday 8 May 2011

16 DAYS LEFT


Ummm yeah BARELY awake lol! May Allah bless my efforts inshaAllah and praise me with awarding grades. Ameen...but really college life is wonderful, crazy and full of good/bad grades as well as sleepless nights BUT I grow so much, year after year I get better and continue to amaze myself...yeah its tough but ALHAMDULILAH! I'm able to get an education...Allah is merciful.

"Allah Puts No Burden on Any Person Beyond What He Has Given Him. After a Difficulty, Allah Will Soon Grant Relief" (Holy Quran 65:7) What a Beautiful Comforting Ayah!

3 comments:

  1. May Allah continue to bless you darling. InshAllah you are going to kick butt :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy it sweety. I miss the rush of college life. May you be successful inshallah!

    ReplyDelete