BloOming with the flowers

BloOming with the flowers

Wednesday 6 April 2011

POEM TWO

In her
I had swelled openly...
Naked in sincerity of being within her shelter
Her pulse had tightened around my corpse
Yet my hands hadn’t left her thighs
As she sipped on the wine of eternal magnificence
We couldn’t perish in the midst of a revolution...instead
We lay immortal beneath the earth’s crust



and my words wouldn't suffice what the heavens had promised
Wretched with a rotten world, she easily drifted the horizon to clasp my senses in her oriented barrel
As I turned to face her...still but flowing in her hollow
She had become too sweet to swallow




1 comment:

  1. SubhanAllah.

    Every word that you write, every detail that you add...just fits. You have the ability to just draw people in with your words and just lose them in your poetic world. Now THAT to me is POETRY.

    Masha'Allah ukhty, You got it!

    ReplyDelete