BloOming with the flowers

BloOming with the flowers

Monday 8 August 2011

Featuring Hijab House! CHECK them out on facebook

Hi my doves, Alhamdulilah we all made it to serve Allah another day! How merciful if Allah...Make the most of it!!!!!!! be kind, smile more, think of those less fortunate and give thanks to the most HIGH...

Salaams ladies, so I woke up early and saw that Hijab house from FACEBOOK, had a new line out. Whats really interesting is their look is inspired by by exotic train journeys of the 1920's. From the words of Hijab House themselves "Be it Kaftans, lace gowns or gathered full skirts - you're sure to be dressed for any special occasion"

So make sure you do for your fellow sisters as you would like done for yourself and LIKE LIKE LIKE!!!! BUY BUY BUY and be inspired inshaAllah! Here are some of the looks below...Prices are on facebook. 












2 comments:

  1. omg mashallah these pics are absolutly AMAZZINGGGG!im gona def take inspiration.fav post i have seen in SUCH a long times.follow bk? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfits. I am so sad I had to change my flight last minute. I could have been shopping in london with youuu!

    ReplyDelete